Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shopping spree

I know I shouldn't be buying new yarn this year. I just added 100 skeins of yarn to my stash since the year started. 62 skeins of new Japanese yarn I bought from Pierrot Yarn and the remaining 3X skeins are from my boyfriend's mom. She had all these Patons yarns from the 80s that she doesn't use and she gave them all to me. I'm still trying to think of ways to use up all these yarns in my stash. I had over 100 skeins of yarn in my stash before the year ended so right now I have over 200 skeins of yarn sitting in my closet and suitcases so I really shouldn't visit my LYS. 


I picked the autumn kit
Just by looking at the yarn, you know you can't resist this gorgeous four seasons hat kit by Tanis Fiber Arts. After I saw the kit on her website, I know I have to go pick up the kit. 
Sea Mineral mitten pattern available free on Ravelry.

I also had my eyes on the Spilly Janes Sea Mineral Mitten kit with Sunday Yarns. The Sunday Yarns are so soft to touch. I can't wait to wind them into balls of yarn to start knitting. 

So along with the two kits, I also picked up a skein of the Tanis Green Label in velvet for the Tilted Duster. I also got myself my first set of knitpicks Harmony needles. Another thing I shouldn't be getting as I just ordered a set of addi lace clicks for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment